The big CEMS pub crawl
Time & Location
About The Event
Is uni giving you a hard time? Exams and assignments up to your neck, feeling like the only thing you’ve drank recently is coffee, your hands cramping from writing that 3 thousand word essay and you just wanna forget all about it?
Get ready for the end of Block 1 most (un)forgettable night! The CEMS pub crawl!
Next 20th of October expect to be crawling out of 5 different bars, drinking lots of shots, beers and mixers, dancing like crazy and trying to remember where you parked your bike.
This is your chance to finally relax and celebrate with the best people ever! Remember, we’re half way done, don’t miss out on this epic night! We’re looking forward to cheering with you!
When? 20th October
Where? Cityhub Rotterdam, Witte de Withstraat 87 (we’ll end the pub crawl there)
Time? 6:45 pm
- 5 Bars
- 1 Party Bar (Bierboutique) + DJ
- Rotterdam local party guides
- 2 mixed drinks
- 3 Shots (or maybe more ;) )
- Free Snacks (Typical Dutch Bitterballen)
- Analog pictures of the whole night (delivered digitally)
- Rotterdam Bar Crawl Wristband
- Be respectful to the bar staff.
- Be on time!
- Have a valid COVID-QR Code / negative covid-test
Price? 20€ to be transferred before the event to:
- Name: Jurre-Jan Stoker
- IBAN: DE18 1001 1001 2626 6738 39
- BIC: NTSBDEB1XXX
- Description: Event 8 + ‘your name’
Your registration is only official after the payment has been made.
Deadline to sign up: 12th october, 23:59pm
The account is a business bank account managed exclusively by the CCR Vice President.
Photos and videos will be taken at the event which might be used on the CCR social media channels.
Your registration is nonrefundable.
The CoronaCheck QR code is necessary in order to enter the event.