Wed, 03 Nov|
Skill Seminar | Case study: Interview training with Simon-Kucher & Partners
Contribution fee: €2.5
Time & Location
03 Nov 2021, 14:00 – 19:30
Erasmus University, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, Netherlands
About The Event
Are you interested in ...
- a career in management consulting?
- getting a head-start in your case-interview preparation for your internship?
- learning more about how the life of a management consultant looks like?
- a great opportunity to expand your network during free drinks & snacks?
Then apply for the case study training with our corporate partner Simon-Kucher & Partners, one of the world's leading management consultancies!
Several consultants will come to RSM and practice with you real case interviews in 1:1 situations in order to prepare you ideally for you future internship interviews.
After the event, at about 17:00, there will be free drinks & snacks at the Paviljoen to give you the opportunity to ask the consultants from Simon-Kucher & Partners everything you always wanted to know about management consulting and why to work in this industry.
When? Wednesday 03 November, 14:00 - 19:30
Where? On campus
Contribution fee? €2.5 to be transferred before the event to:
- Name: Jurre-Jan Stoker
- IBAN: DE18 1001 1001 2626 6738 39
- BIC: NTSBDEB1XXX
- Description: Event + ‘your name’
The account is a business bank account managed exclusively by the CCR Vice President.
Deadline to sign up: Sunday, 24 Oct 2021, 23:59 hours.
Your registration is nonrefundable.*
* There are 16 spots which will be selected by S-K&P from all the applicants. If you are selected you will be contacted.
Photos and videos will be taken at the event which might be used on the CCR social media channels.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SKILL SEMINAR ATTENDANCE AND SANCTIONS
Giving due respect to Corporate and Social Partner involvement and the degree of planning required to organise Skill Seminars, CEMS takes Skill Seminar attendance very seriously. All CEMS students are required to adhere to the following policy:
• Students must provide at least 5 working days advance notice to seminar organizers (who may be different than the seminar trainers) to de-register from a Skill Seminar without explanation.
• Closer to the date of the seminar only serious personal reasons (proven by official documentation) will be considered in approving late de-registration without a sanction.
• If none of the above applies and a student does NOT attend a seminar for which he/she is registered, the following sanctions apply:
o 1 seminar missed - student is NOT allowed to register for Skill Seminars for the current AND following term. In addition, he/she is placed last on the list of preference for Skill Seminars, Business Projects, and Block Seminars.
o If 3 seminars are missed during the CEMS studies the student is removed from the MIM programme.