Fri, 26 Nov|
CCR 2021 presents “Discovering nouvelles industries in Paris”
Time & Location
26 Nov 2021, 02:00 – 28 Nov 2021, 17:00
Paris, Paris, France
About The Event
We want you there! Sign up until Tuesday 19th of October! Limited spots!
❖ WHERE? Paris, France
- Accommodation: Hostel Piaules
❖ WHEN? Friday 26th until Sunday 28th of November 2021
Departure time Friday: 00.10 AM >> We will arrive around 8 AM, have a small walk, and have coffee and breakfast.
Departure time Sunday: 22:30 PM >> Arrival time 6:00
*Depending on the number of registrations, the departure times might vary
● Alumni located in Paris are invited for a speed dating event with the cohort to speak about their experiences in a certain industry
● CEMSies can discover new industries through 4 different group speed dates
● The speed date will last 15 minutes, with 5 minutes of introduction by the alumni and 10 minutes of questions by the cohort
● We will also organize a fun bingo game with drinks to get closer to one another and relive all the fun memories we have made during our time as a CEMS student
Details on the corporate and social activity will follow
● Transportation between Paris and Rotterdam
● Alumni event
● Corporate activity
● Surprise social activity
*Additional costs will be at your own expense
**As soon as we have the number of registrations set, the final amount can be defined and will be communicated to you with a reminder to transfer the cost of the trip before Tuesday 26th of October. In case you already paid, the difference will be refunded.
Cost to be transferred before Tuesday 26th of October to:
- Name: Jurre-Jan Stoker
- IBAN: DE18 1001 1001 2626 6738 39
- BIC: NTSBDEB1XXX
- Description: Event + ‘your name’
Your registration is non-refundable.
The account is a business bank account managed exclusively by the CCR Vice President.
Photos and videos will be taken at the event which might be used on the CCR social media channels.
QR code required. Exact Covid related measures to follow and exact program to be announced in due time before the event.